Thursday, August 14, 2008

WIP time

Well I have finaly got organised & got some photos taken!

This is 1 of 2 blocks I have completed for mum's quilt for Xmas, I have about 7 more to go, I was on a role with them this morning & then discovered after completing 2 more that I had stuffed up the center points, so they had to be unpicked & ALL redone! But never mind they are all fixed & now just need to be joined together, thank goodness, I was a bit sad to think that I might have stuffed it all together.I popped into Spotlight yesterday & got some material that was on clearance, I want to get back sometime over the weekend & pick up some more shhhhh don't tell Ad! Not sure what I will do with all of it, I have my cousins 21st coming up next month so I am thinking of making her a satchel type bag to use for uni. So will prob use some of for that I would say, have a couple of ideas for tops/dresses for Madi & 1 lot would be good to line a bag with.
I just cant seam to find nice boys material, is is starting to drive me mad!
Oh better go, Bray is awake & calling & Madi is wanting some tea, so had better get everyone sorted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lvoe that Christmas block... can't wiat to see the finished product!