Thursday, August 7, 2008

What a week!

Well it has been an interesting week I must say, I am still recovering from having my gall bladder removed 2 weeks ago now, I am still just a little bit tender, doesn't help that I am lifting Bray & he is 8 1/2 months & weighs about 11kgs already! Then to top it all of, Madi has a throat infection, Bray ended up in hospital on Saturday night with difficulty breathing, he is now on ventolin 3hrly, antibiotics for an ear infection & other medication for croup (can't think what it is called at the moment!). But alas that is the life of a mum with 2 kids!! They are all getting better so that is something at least.

Adam is away tonight on a work conference, he is lucky to have an overnight conference once a yr, but I still hate when he is not here :( I miss him greatly that is for sure, the kids miss him to, they have both been a bit difficult to get down to sleep, I am just keeping everything crossed that they are both asleep now!!

Anyway I suppose that I really should put a picture in of something I have been doing!
This is the quilt top that I am making for Adam's mum for Christmas, I just need to find a nice colour for the boarder, then sandwich, quilt & bind. I am pretty happy with how it has turned out so far :)
I used two charm packs & when finished will be a good size for a lap quilt, just hope that MIL likes it!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Wow, that is great Missie. They are gorgeous fabrics, and well balanced across your blocks. Love it!