Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Completed

Well I have had a couple of busy days, I finished the top for my mum's quilt on the weekend, I think she will get it for her b'day now, xmas is to far away!
It just needs to be sandwiched, quilted & the binding done, I plan to sandwich it tonight after the kiddies are in bed.

Yesterday I finished the ragged edge quilt for my niece for xmas, she is 12 & confined to a wheel chair so it should be perfect size for over her legs on those cold Melbourne winter days. I used flannel that I already had in my stash, I just brought extra for the purple backing.

Last night I sewed up a pair of overalls for Bray, I have snapped the crotch of the today & now just need him to wake so that I can try them on him! I altered the pattern slightly, I added the snaps in the crotch & changed the lining in it so that it had some colour. I am pretty happy with how they have turned out. I think they are going to be WAY to long for him tho, so I really want to try them on him & get an action shot!
Ok time to head of, I want to use some of the left over cord to make a little pouch bag for the back of my pram. Then I think that I need to make myself a list of things to complete, I have a few things I want to do & keep getting side tracked!

1 comment:

MY SPACE said...

I especially love the Raggedy Edge though all your work is fabulous! Well done!