Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Day

Man I really should start making a point of getting in here everyday, this is crazy!

Well in the last few days, I have made a good start on my mum's quilt for xmas, unless I cave & give it to her for her b'day in October. So far I am really happy with the way it is coming together, I will get a picture tomorrow & get a WIP shot up.

I have SO many different ideas/things that I want to make & I just don't know where to start, I really need to make a list & start crossing things of as I go, it might feel like I am actually getting somewhere!

Bray said "dada" on Sunday afternoon while Adam was holding him, it really made Ad's day! He was 1 very proud daddy!!

Madi is growing up everyday, we are trying to decide where to send her for kinder/primary/secondary college. At this stage we have narrowed it to Hillcrest, which is a private kinder-yr12 school, I am just waiting for a call to arange an interview & then hopefully they will offer us a place. I really hope they do, I am packing myself about having an interview though! I will have to keep you updated :)

Anyway enough dribble for tonight, I will get some WIP shots done tomorrow & will start writing up a TO DO List.

No comments: