Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back dating

Well I thought that I should probably do a bit of a back date on a couple of quilts that I have made in the last yr, seams my blog is only new I figured they might as well be added now :)

This is a wall hanging I did for Madi's 3rd b'day for her room, she has a bit of a butterfly theme going on in there at the moment, not sure if is her or me that likes the butterflies more!This is a toy mat that I made for Bray, I got it all done in a couple of days just before I had surgry a couple of weeks ago, I then sewed the binding on in front of the tv & bed, since I couldnt do anything else! Please excuse Bray on it, I am yet to get a picture without one of the kids on it!


I have also made a quilt for Bray's cot, but he is asleep at the moment, it is pretty simple, I made it to narrow so it doesnt fit his bed properly! Oh well gives me an excuse to make him another one!

2 comments:

janice said...

Nice. You are like my Mom, she is very thoughtful and very caring to us.

Ruth said...

They are both really good! I love the circular play mat. The trucks are great. I look forward to seeing lots more of your work - you have a talent ;-)