Friday, August 22, 2008

Bargin Shopping

Well I got a nice surpise when I 'ducked' into Spotlight on Thursday, they had a big table with all the fabric rolls on it marked down to $2 a meter!! I could not believe it! I got 2 meters of a heap of cord & a couple of dress fabrics as well.


I also picked up some quilting cotton on sale for $4.99 a meter as well, it is to use to make Bray a trolley cover, Madi was never into chewing on the rails but Bray is! The little bugger!! I just need to get to Aldi & measure up the seat, I forgot to do it when shopping yesterday, I was unimpressed with myself when I drove of & remembered, I had wanted to get a start on it today.
I made Madi a pair of overalls, but I new pattern, the one I used is VERY old & she looks like a clown in them!! I have also cut out another pair for Bray, he looks really cute in his overalls.

Thank Goodness it is FRIDAY, now I just have to decide what to eat for tea.... I don't want to cook tonight!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

You have been tagged (sorry). See my blog for details