Monday, August 25, 2008

Sewing Today

Well today I did some sewing, but it was not quilting related. I made Madi a skirt out of some rainbow sateen material that she "just had to have", so I agreed & made her a skirt, she has been hassling me for the last week to get it done, so I got of my butt & sewed it up this morning.

I also made a dress for DD out of a size 14 boys shirt, it was a billabong shirt & Adam was a bit upset that I was going to cut it up, however he is really pleased with the end result, as am I, I think that it is just divine! I will definitely be making more of these. I forgot to take a photo of the shirt before cutting it up so i quickly took one before I finished chopping it up. Will have to remember to get one before cutting next time.

1 comment:

Selina said...

Love the shirt. Waiting for the tute!