Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quilting

I wish I was one of those people who think up some sort of witty title!!

Anyway, there hasn't been a great deal of "completed" projects happening here at the moment.
However I have completed a Dora raggy quilt for Madi, we found some Dora flannel at Spotlight for $3 a mt! I never buy licenced material as it is always to expensive, however I couldn't say no to $3 a mt!!

I have finished the Christmas quilt top for MIL, just need to sandwich/quilt/bind now, HAHAHA that won't happen for a bit, I still haven't done that to mum's quilt yet & it is her b'day next month!! Oh well I will get there.

I have finished hand appliquing a block for the EB DQS that I am doing, I just hope that my partner is nice, I have never hand appliqued before so I am bit scared that it won't be up to there standard! (insert nail biting emoticon!!), will see how I go I might do a sneak peak at some stage....

No comments: