Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well I am 5weeks & 5 days today, I am of for a scan at 11am this morning & another blood test this afternoon, I started to spot yesterday, just in the morning. I have also spotted again this morning, more then yesterday. I really don't have high hopes for this little one.

I am just over it, I so want to have a large family yet have already had 7 pregnancies; 2 live children & 5 miscarriages, this one will take it total of 8 pregnancies with 6 miscarriages!

I am trying to stay positive, I had spotting with Bray from about 5weeks-10weeks so I keep thinking that hopefully that is all it is again, but I can't, I can't give myself false hope, I really think that this is all going to end badly.

To top it of, Ad doesn't think that at this stage he wants to try again, I am just so torn, I don't really want to have to go thru it all again, but at the same time I am not ready to give up just yet either!

AHHHHHHH this is all to hard!!

I will update when I have all my results, so probably want be until late tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Missie, Big Hugs for you today, I am praying that the scan is good news for you, It must be so hard to go through what you have been through